Saturday, September 6, 2008

Many questions.

Is it possible to love someone so much you can delude yourself into thinking you have feelings for them?
I think it is. I think it's entirely possible. When you always light up as someone comes into a room, it's hard to tell if anything's changed.

And the thing is that I could try. And the worst part is that I think I want to.

When does friendly banter turn to flirting? And when do you press your face into his chest for a hug and realize you don't quite want to leave?

Why, when I push my toe to the line, does it start to smudge? And does he see it too?

Maybe I am deluding myself. It's happened before.

2 comments:

Heather said...

agh. Know EXACTLY how you feel. Still am stuck in that nonsense right now and not sure where I want to go with it and if it's what it is and why and how and everything.

It sucks, but I have to assume it gets better.

P.S. You want to see my review for Paper Towns (that's right, I got an ARC! yay!)? Just go to Plenty of Paper, Caroline and my reviewing site. =)

Caroline said...

Wow, Anna, you certainly have a knack for posting things that are just vague/specific enough for me to relate to them so absolutely that I'm certain you've broken into my brain and taken them from me.
:)

I know exactly what you mean, because this was me, say, a month and a half ago.

And then, of course, I kissed the guy. Disaster. Disaster. Ack ack ack. (I would find a different course of action, if I were you).